What is IPTV?
It’s not necessary to subscribe channels bouquets nowadays as you can watch them on IPTV playlist, but what is IPTV?
What is iptv (the definition)?
- “Iptv” stands for Internet Protocol television.
- Iptv means to deliver the content of television through network.
- It`s better a lot and fast than the traditional methods in the transmission using cables.
- At last we can define IPTV as the delivery of television multimedia using internet protocol with high levels of fast transmission, quality and security.
What is iptv in history?
- Judith Estrin and Bill Carrico first developed IP/TVin 1995, this great invention appeared over 20 years ago.
- In 1998, AudioNet started the first TV live through internet.
- From 19999 to 2019, the iptv has invaded all countries on the earth from Canada till the Middle East.
What is iptv advantage over traditional ways?
There are a lot of advantages of iptv over traditional ways, that`s why it has spreaded with such speed.
- It transmitted the media (video and audio) much faster than traditional ways.
- The media are of multiple qualities according to your internet speed.
- You will save a lot of money as you won`t pay for the premium bouquets.
- The requirements are less than these of traditional ways.
The requirements are just as follows:
- A device to run iptv file (laptop, mobile, tablet or smart TV)
- A free app to run iptv filr on the device.
- Just download new free iptv file.
The disadvantages of iptv:
- The iptv file is available to use just for no more than two days.
- It requires good internet speed.
- Some users are afraid of hacking their information or data through these servers.
- Iptv doesn`t respond to traditional satellites, so it depends only on the internet protocol (IP).
What is iptv degree of privacy?
This point may be a bad point for the user but a good one for the stream provider.
The person or foundation that transmits the stream can detect what each user is watching separately.
Some users may be confused of this point.
Advertisers are happy with such point as they can buy these data and use it to target customers precisely on their campaigns.